2013年9月22日星期日

Golden Doodle - (cont"d,3)



Golden Doodle puppy running



Among those many puppies, one puppy was looking at me. He was actually looking at my eyes, and started to wag its tales. Every other puppy was either sleeping or looking at other places.


Then I told the seller, that I want this puppy that are looking at me right now. Then the seller truly told me that that puppy was originally mine. It was the puppy that I selected before I came through the picture. Then I picked him up, he started to wag his tale.


Then we brought him home safely, but the dog have gotten sick a lot during the ride as I expected. We had to clean up a lot of mess in the car. However, I was still happy, and I suddenly felt some kind of responsibility. Since I am an only child, I even felt like I can make this dog my lil bro.


I brought the dog home finally, and showed my family the dog. Every one was happy about it, and we were very delighted to have a little puppy at our home. Then we named him teddy, because our dog seriously looks like a teddy bear. Then we stayed in the states for few more weeks, and came to Korea. For teddy, the plane ride was a smooth ride, because it seemed like he sleptf for the entire ride and drank some water.


With teddy, my family becomes more happier and more happy. I really don’t know what it is, but when teddy is around, we feel more “family spirt”. I guessed this is why people loved dogs, but I honestly didn’t know the dog would actually bring us a big smile on our face everyday.



没有评论:

发表评论